Monday, December 7, 2009

I am flying from Huntsville to Honolulu with a plane switch in Dallas Tx. Will i have enough time

I am flying from Huntsville to Honolulu with a plane switch in Dallas Tx. Will i have enough time?
So there is a plane switch in Dallas/Fort Worth, I have an hour in between these 2 flights. Will I have enough time to make it to my next flight? I have never flown before so i'm a little worried I might miss my flight or something. Also will I have to go back through security? If so wont' that take more then an hour? Thanks.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You'll be fine! Flying is so much fun. I'm flying to Pennsylvania tomorrow from Hobby airport in Houston. I have a connecting flight in Dallas too. An hour is plenty of time to make it to your flight. You will not have to go through security again. Just as soon as your first plane lands, make sure you have your papers ready, and get to your next gate as quicky as possible. In some airports you may need to take the little train thing in the airport to get you to your next gate. That's always fun though, and it's very easy to find your gate. You'll be fine! No worries! =D
2 :
Is it the same airline - or are you coming in on a regional? Speak to someone at the gate you exit and ASK an airline person in uniform - they KNOW DFW and how to get around - there is a shuttle train, but I never rode it. Since you will be early at Huntsville - bug the staff there - where is my new gate in relation to my destination gate? An hour should be plenty of time - don't loligag in the magazine shop! (if it's the same airline and you are in their terminal - you may not have to go out thru security!) have a great trip!
3 :
You will have enough time if your flight from Huntsville arrives DFW at the same terminal your flight to Honolulu will be departing from. If not, you'll have to take an electric train (no cost to you) to go from one terminal to another and that'll take more time. It will be more helpful if you could list your airline and flight number for each leg of your trip so I can tell you exactly which terminal you'll be arriving at and which one you'd be leaving from for Hawaii.

Search News