Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Can you get a direct flight from NY to Fort Worth Tx

Can you get a direct flight from NY to Fort Worth Tx?
I want to live in NYC & my relatives live in Fort Worth so I was wondering if you could get a direct flight? If not what is the closest I can get to Fort Worth from NYC since I don't have a car.
Air Travel - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
DFW service both cities that's why its call DALLAS -FT WORTH airport and there are plenty of non-stops flights
2 :
There are LOTS of non-stop ("direct" has a different meaning in the airline biz and is NOT what you want) flights from JFK to DFW.
3 :
US Airways Flight 1965 / 1772 6:20am New York, NY (JFK) 11:23am Dallas/Ft Worth, TX (DFW) 6hrs 3min - 1 Stop Change planes in Charlotte, NC (CLT) USD 72 per person Total USD 101 (Inclusive of all taxes)
4 :
Most flights go into DFW (Dallas-Fort Worth). Your relatives should be able to drive to the airport and pick you up. My friend in Dallas tells me that 1 hour commutes anywhere in Dallas is not uncommon.

Search News