Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can anybody tell me how to get to "Days Inn South Fort Worth" from Fort Worth International Airport

Can anybody tell me how to get to "Days Inn South Fort Worth" from Fort Worth International Airport?
Hello, I'm traveling from Mexico to Fort Worth in a couple of days and I will stay at the Days Inn South Fort Worth, my hotel is on 4213 I-35 W South Freeway I-35 W/Seminary Dr Exit 46B, the thing is I will not rent a car so can anyone tell me please how to get there using only public transportation? I will really appreciate if you can help me. I also have another question, my flight back home leaves really early so I'm guessing public transportation is not an option, so does anyone know about how much will the cab fee be if I travel from my hotel to the airport?
Dallas - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Your best bet is to take a cab to the motel. You COULD take a bus to a train station, get on the train to downtown Ft Worth and then take a bus to Seminary and I-35W. try www.the-t.com for more info. Once you are at your motel, and you want to get around town from there, the bus should get you where you want to go. I'm not sure what a cab costs from the airport, but I'm sure its pretty high because it is about 30 miles away. Hope this helps.
2 :
There is no bus or train that will take you from the airport to that location. You could take the Super Shuttle, which is cheaper than a taxi. People share the ride along a route to the same geographic area. It's a blue van with the name Super Shuttle in big yellow letters.To find out more go to www.supershuttle.com

Search News