Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Does anybody know my Plane Buddy? Colin/Collin E from Tulsa, OK

Does anybody know my Plane Buddy? Colin/Collin E from Tulsa, OK.?
-I met somebody before boarding my flight from Nashville, TN to Dallas-Fort Worth. His name is Colin/Collin E______, and I cannot remember his last name except that it begins with E. Last name sounded hispanic/spanish I THINK. -He was wearing a red, button-down collared shirt, with brown pants and brown shoes. -Was on connecting flight to Tulsa from DFW airport. He lives in/around Tulsa, Oklahoma. -Listens to iPod and jams/dances/plays air guitar. -Listens to Norah Jones, the Ditty Bops, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, Justin Timberlake, and muchhhh more. -Glasses. Dark hair. -Cute. -Goes to college or lives in Tulsa, OK area. DO YOU KNOW MY PLANE BUDDY?
Other - Music - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i assume there are sites that can furnish you with names and stuff .

Search News