Thursday, April 1, 2010

How can I get a good deal on airplane tickets from the U.S.A. to Brazil

How can I get a good deal on airplane tickets from the U.S.A. to Brazil?
I'm looking for plane tickets for 6-8 people from the U.S.A. (preferably West Coast) to Recife, Brazil. Our trip in July is completely subjective to the price we find; we're hoping to be there from the second week of July to the fourth week, with at least one full week (Sunday to Sunday) in Recife. I've found that LAX and Dallas-Fort Worth have the cheapest flights, and even though most go through Miami, I can't find a cheaper price from Miami. So far, the cheapest price I've found is about $1200 with all the fees. I'd be happy with anything under $1000. How can I get myself a good deal?
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I am currently searching your itinerary for 6 adults from Los Angeles to Recife, Brasil. The cheapest I found for each person was $1,330. What you found was cheaper, so I suggest booking it soon. Have a great trip!
2 :
One thing to remember is everyone has a different idea on what is "cheap".....and many of those well-known "major" travel sites are owned by the same company, which means normally not much differences in their prices. And the problem with just checking those sites only, is you might miss out on great deals that may be available on another travel site! You have to think of these online travel sites like grocery stores or gas stations - they all sell the same thing, the only difference is their price. SO - Why pay more for the same thing the other guys are selling??? I suggest trying this online travel site to see if they any deals available: www.everydaytravelconnections.com Hope this helps!

Search News