Sunday, August 1, 2010

How do seating assignments work when you're flying Iberia

How do seating assignments work when you're flying Iberia?
Hey there. I have a transatlantic flight booked for the end of next month. I have to travel from Dallas-Fort Worth to London Heathrow. I'll be flying on Iberia. I've never flown on Iberia before. And when I booked my flight on Expedia, I wasn't able to request seats. So how does Iberia handle seating assignments? I'd really like an aisle seat. So if there's a way for me to secure one, please let me know.
Air Travel - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I work for an airport, and let me tell ya, Iberia is A PAIN if you've never flown on it before. The reason is, it's because they don't have you choose seats when booking. There is a wonderful loop hole though that I learned in my days in the airport! I'm going to leave you the link to online check in- you can pick your seat if you're with-in the 24 hour period of your flight! I wish they let people choose before the 24 hr mark but they dont http://www.iberia.com./OneToOne/v3/obsmenu.do?prgOid=536886523&tabId=2&menuId=02000000000000&menuRP=0&language=en&country=US&market=US&IS_ANONYMOUS=true

Search News