Saturday, August 7, 2010

Is this a corny joke, or a funny joke

Is this a corny joke, or a funny joke?
A Blonde with an economy class ticket got on the plane. She insisted on sitting in first class. The stewards all tried to get her to move back where she belonged. She merely shrugged them off saying "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful, and I'm going to Fort Worth. The stewards went into the cockpit to talk to the pilot. The co-pilot said ... she's blonde? They said yes, and she said I'm married to a blonde. I know how to talk to her. So she went back and whispered to the woman. The passenger immediately jumped up and went back to economy saying I'm sorry, I didn't know. The rest of the flight crew wanted to know exactly what she said, so the co-pilot told them ... I said, First class isn't going to Fort Worth Corny, or not
Jokes & Riddles - 22 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
funny
2 :
OMG................ that so funny!!!!!!!!!! hey keep them coming nearly wet myself reading this one lol
3 :
That's very funny. I had to ponder it for a minute before I got it but, that is just how my brain works. I've been told that I'm "dim". lol Thanks
4 :
I thought it was funny, blonde jokes are a fun and interesting read
5 :
it's interchangable with someone of questional intelligence, in this case, blondes.
6 :
Corny, but in a good way! That was great!
7 :
Corny but very funny!!
8 :
No not corny, that was pretty funny. Hee hee!
9 :
it was funny. One of the bette blond jokes Iv heard
10 :
I LOVE a good joke...yours is not corny. Keep it up!! LOLx2
11 :
Funny. Not corny. Corny would be something like "So a blonde with a clown nose and an orange wig walks into a bar with a frog, and the frog sez to Moses the bartender, "I'll have a martini, shaken, definitely not blended..." etc.
12 :
funny :)
13 :
Nope it's not corny. It's extremely funny. I like it. do u have more?
14 :
that was funny. not corny. thanks for a goo laugh.
15 :
VERY GOOD WIGGLES.........LMAO
16 :
I would have to agree with heidi and loretta. It was one of the bette goo blonde jokes i have ever read ;)
17 :
firstly when did blonde jokes start and secondly it was hilarious. just so you know im blonde but i find them funny.
18 :
That is sooooooooo not corny! That's soooooooooo funny!
19 :
Stupid.
20 :
i liked it
21 :
really really funny! have a great thanksgiving! eat plenty of turkey =D
22 :
That was funny. Blonde joke is hillarious, because I'm not blond.

Search News