Wednesday, September 1, 2010

any cheap vacation ideas

any cheap vacation ideas?
The big challenge is that I want to fly! somewhere! I love to fly, so that puts a damper on cheap vacation ideas. so... What is the cheapest major city to fly to from dallas fort worth? I want to get away for a mini vacation sometime soon and will be flying out of DFW. I really don't care so much where I go, but more how much it costs to go somewhere-flight and hotel. I also need advice on the cost of hotels in major cities. I am traveling alone and over 50. I prefer to go somewhere near an ocean, but would like to have suggestions about other interesting places. I've been looking at San Francisco...but it seems expensive. If I can't afford anything that interesting, I'll go Anywhere. So, where can I fly to and stay that is the most interesting and Cheapest!? ps. places that I've already been - Atlanta, Chicago, New Orleans, Houston, San Antonio, Myrtle Beach, Smokey Mountains (and all around Tenn), actually all of south carolina, georgia and tennessee (the oil spill in the gulf is a concern)
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
i dont know if this would peak your interested but las vegas, nevada is a pretty cheap place (i went there 3 years ago..) and there is a ton to do for adults but you probably already thought of this ...( it would be very easy if you tell us how much you plan to use for flight money because we can't if the flights might be too expensive for you or not.. if you go on orbitz the flight from dallas to las vegas is 399 for june 25- 29 http://www.travelchannel.com/Places_Trips/Travel_Ideas/Beaches/Best_Beach_Vacations/Top_10_California_Beach_Getaways here are more ideas and just look on travel channel
2 :
Hi I think you have fond of traveling and visit new places.I was also confused last two month ago about my holiday tour with my family.I was also searching a place which gave relax to me and my family in my budget. I have got suggestion from my friend that you should go in Venice.Venice is very beautiful & attractive city of Italy where you can feel relax and see new thing like Correr Museum,Rialto Bridge,Miracoli church etc. I have stayed there 15 days and this is not very expensive.I am giving you source, I think it will help you.
3 :
There are many excellent cities for vacations in the US. There are: Orlando, Las Vegas, Tampa, and New Orleans to name a few. You may also want to consider a cruise. You get a lot for your money on a cruise. Many cruises start at under $90/day. The website below can give you some inexpensive vacation ideas. Then, go to Travelocity.com and plug in various cities and/or cruises and see what may be fun for your vacation.

Search News