Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Camcorders Do's & Don'ts PART 2

Camcorders Do's & Don'ts PART 2?
I WANT TO DO THIS! BUT.... Someone told me (I don't know if he/she was in the Aviation business.) that if you're gonna use your camcorder when you're on a flight You SHOULDN'T "Do" it when a Plane is "Lowering unto the runway" (LANDING) B/c it'll interfere w/ the Frequencies that Pilots use. THO' You CAN Film WHILE the Plane IS ON the Runway or ON Land. SO, Here's the Vid on "YouTube" B) Type in: "American Airlines Boeing 757-200 landing into DFW International Airport" For LANDING in Dallas Fort Worth" 1) Now, here's what he/she meant about LANDING (b/c I think he/she said again b/c of the Frequencies). But you see, this person is Filming WHILE the Plane is getting closer to (LAND On) the Runway. Also, when I expressed my interest in Doing this (Filming the same as these people) he/she said that I Should Contact the Airline & ask them if they ALLOW this b/c Some Airlines don't. 2) Finally, he/she commented about that if I'm planning to do this & I get "Caught" by the Stewardess the Only thing that'll happen is the Stewardess will tell me to Put It AWAY. BUT again, this person is STILL Filming while the Stewardess is saying that "You may now free to use your Cell Phones, but all other Electronic devices do mean to remain OFF" tho' as I mentioned above the Plane is TAXIING to the Gate & IS ON the LAND - Runway - BUT He/She said "THO' You CAN Film WHILE the Plane IS ON the Runway or ON Land." If you're "NOT ALLOWED" to do this then 3) How's this person doing this W/out "getting caught"? 3a) How would you be able to "Get away" w/ Bringing the Camcorder (meaning SMALL) On the Plane when you have to go thru SECURITY B/f you even reach the Gate? I'd like to Film like this too b/c I love seeing the Land from below w/ the Clouds scattered & seeing the Land Spread out when Landing. So, if anyone has any advice I'm open to any suggestions.
Camcorders - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
your best way is to Contact the Airline & ask them if they ALLOW this b/c Some Airlines don't. then you are sure. its like people who go to concerts many do not allow video cameras but they still do it. RR

Search News